WST-910 Universal Tuner
11 tuning modes: C (Chromatic), F (F tuning), B (B tuning), E (E tuning), G (Guitar mode), B (Bass mode), V (Violin mode), Uc (C ukulele ), Ud (D ukulele ), E ( Erhu), P (Pipa).
Sound Cue mode: The tuner will give a standard tone after it detects any tone which is close to the standard tone.
Three tuning speeds: Slow, Mid, Fast.
Auto shut-off: If there is no signal for 5 minutes, the tuner shuts off automatically.
- Tuning range: E0(20.60Hz) ~ D8(4699Hz)
- Tuning key: C, F, B , E ,
- Tuning mode: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, C Ukulele, D Ukulele, Erhu, Pipa
- Standard Tone: A0(27.5Hz) ~ C8(4186Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: 0.5 Cent
- Meter Display resolution: 0.5 Cent
- Sound Accuracy: 0.5 Cent
- A4 Range: 400 ~ 499 Hz (1Hz step)
- Flat tuning: N/A, , , , , ,
- Power: 6V (4xAAA)